365mc Liposuction Korea Comprehensive Information
As a result of Liposuction, the remaining amount is determined, not the amount extracted. After determining how minimally to remove fat, we will create the line you want with precise surgery. 365mc is the best Liposuction korea hospital that produces extraordinary results.
For Liposuction, anyone can obtain satisfactory results when the remaining amount is less than the amount absorbed. 365mc does not insist on easy surgery, and is a hospital that only treats obesity and performs Liposuction for 20 years. 365mc offers transparent Liposuction. We are implementing three major customer confirmation systems: the operating room guardian observation system, the operator’s condition verification system, and the disclosure of surgery and outpatient schedules. Choosing safe Liposuction and a beautiful body is your decision.
Liposuction can be done all over the body. Common areas include the face, back, love handles, forearms, buttocks, thighs, calves, and abdomen. In detail, there are more diverse areas. 365mc Hospital creates a waistline without a waistline. After Liposuction, the remaining fat is transplanted to the waist to create a delicate waist line. For more information, please click the consultation link below
Liposuction Korea Waistline
Liposuction Korea has many Liposuction hospitals in Korea. Among them, 365mc Hospital makes the waist line the customer wants. Befitting the name Liposuction Korea, Korea is number one in plastic surgery. Among them, 365mc, the best hospital in Korea, creates a 2:3 golden waist ratio and line. Experience Liposuction Korea now.
365mc LAMS is a Liposuction injection procedure. Local Anesthetic Minimal-Invasive Liposuction (LAMS) is a new technique for Liposuction removal developed by 365mc based on its 16 years of experience in obesity treatment. Fat cells are directly removed, but fat can be extracted in a short time of about 10 minutes without complicated procedures such as surgical incision and sleeping anesthesia. Customers who have received 365mc LAMS will even provide customized aftercare. Please refer to LAMS method below.
- Breaking down the fat layer
- Extraction via suction syringe
- Injection of special lipolysis solution
- Instant confirmation of drained fat
- Excretion of dissolved fat out of the body through the 365mc management method
How to select a Liposuction hospital in korea
Selecting a hospital that is good at Liposuction in Korea is a choice that changes your body shape. Each hospital performs Liposuction with different technology. 365mc will help you select a hospital in order not to suffer formal physical harm due to wrong hospital selection. Check out how below.
- Check hospital web/app information
- Hospital experience and track record. Make sure the hospital has a long history of performing Liposuction and a proven track record of success.
- Doctor’s qualifications and experience. Make sure the doctor performing your Liposuction is qualified and has extensive experience in the procedure.
- Hospital facilities and equipment. Make sure the hospital has the latest facilities and equipment to perform Liposuction safely and effectively.
- Surgery safety. Make sure the hospital has a safe and sterile environment for surgery. The hospital should also have a plan in place to deal with any potential complications that may arise during or after surgery.
- Post-surgery recovery process. Make sure the hospital has a comprehensive post-surgery recovery program in place to help you get back to your normal activities as quickly as possible.
- Hospital pricing policy. Make sure the hospital’s pricing policy is transparent and reasonable.
- Hospital customer service. Make sure the hospital’s customer service is friendly and responsive.
- Hospital location. Make sure the hospital is located in a convenient location for you.
- Hospital aftercare. Make sure the hospital will continue to monitor your condition after surgery and provide you with any necessary follow-up care.
- Hospital reputation. Make sure the hospital has a good reputation and is well-respected in the medical community.
Liposuction scar management
Liposuction scars include pigmentation after Liposuction, red scars, and indented scars. Before looking into scar management, let me explain why scars form. During Liposuction, a cannula is inserted up to the fat layer, and after the process of fat removal and suture, if the suture site is not cleaned, scars may occur. We will tell you how to manage the scars created at this time.
- After Liposuction, take a light shower for 7 days after attaching waterproof tape to prevent water from entering.
- Antibiotic ointment is essential, so be sure to apply it.
- For pigmentation, laser treatment is recommended.
- For pitted scars, laser treatment is recommended.